Paleo BBQ Rib Recipe: Perfect for a Memorial Day Cookout!
Sweet BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1hr. 30 min.
- Cut ribs into 4-5 bone portions. If possible, remove the silver skin from the underside of the ribs.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and parboil ribs for 30 minutes.
- While ribs are cooking, assemble glaze. Whisk together coconut aminos, fish sauce, minced garlic and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove ribs from water, and allow ribs to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. If using a smoker or wood-fired grill, preheat. The wood fire will need to burn for 15 minutes before it can be used for cooking.
- Brush ribs with the glaze, then sprinkle with paprika and cinnamon.
- Place ribs meat side down on the hot grill. Allow ribs to sear for a few minutes.
- Flip ribs, and move them to a cooler part of the grill. If using a smoker or wood fired grill, smoke the ribs for about 25 minutes.
- Cut into individual portions, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.