Train with a First Responder Day at Crofton CrossFit on Oct. 15th
Showing your support for the first responders in your community is incredibly important – that’s why we want to help bring you together! Crofton CrossFit has teamed with Barbells and Badges to present the first annual Train with a First Responder Day at our location in Gambrills, Maryland on Saturday, October 15th.
Train with a First Responder Day Itinerary
Please consider joining us for a day of CrossFit, first responders, and the community coming together to enjoy an awesome workout! All members and first responders are welcome to attend this event free of charge. The itinerary for the event is as follows:
- 9:00 – 9:45 AM – Welcome/National Anthem meet & greet
- 9:45 – 10:00 AM – Brief attendees on workout
- 10:00 – 10:30 AM – Warm up and stretch
- 10:30 – Noon – CrossFit workout
- 12:00 – 2:00 PM – Eat and socialize with fellow CrossFit members and the first responders in your community!
- Pizza, salad, and drinks will be available thanks to a generous donation by Paisano’s. (If you would like to contribute, please bring a dish to share!)
What: Train with a First Responder Day
When: Saturday, October 15th, 9 AM to 2 PM
Where: Crofton CrossFit, 750 Rt. 3 South, Suite 5, Gambrills, MD 21054
*Note: There will be no Ruckfit at 9 AM!*
INTERESTED IN TRYING CROSSFIT? SCHEDULE A FREE INTRO TODAY!
At Crofton CrossFit, we understand that people from all walks of life have different fitness and weight goals. Our facility does not aim to intimidate, only to motivate! Our CrossFit program is designed for ANYONE with personal fitness goals. If you are interested in signing up for a FREE introduction session to Crofton CrossFit, give us a call today at 410-697-3742 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.